Friday, July 17, 2009

Lucas, A truly good man

I had the privilege of working with Lucas for many years.
On many occasions we were under considerable pressure to resolve a problem.
Lucas always balanced the competing needs of all his stakeholders to calmly provide a way forward.
Lucas was open and honest and built trust. He set the standard for leadership.
When Lucas was in charge of an issue you knew it was in the safest of hands.
I’ve lost a friend and am deeply saddened. Lucas’ family have lost much more.
I hope our fond recollections of a truly good man demonstrate the support we want to give to Angelique,Natasha,Yorrick and Tomas as they try to come to terms with this tragic loss.
Lucas’ family are in my thoughts and prayers at this terrible time and my fond memories of Lucas with stay with me always.


Aloysius Joseph Dempsey
DSF IT Infrastructure Services Manager