Saturday, July 18, 2009

my first "Mat Salleh" boss

I was never think of I will have “Mat Salleh” boss in my life. You can imagine how nervous(due to my English proficiency) when first met with him. But also because of this, I’ve feeling of working in “International company”. I still remembered the trip to UK with him back to 2003, he brought me to the outskirt where he lived before move to M’sia. That is a beautiful typical England village that's you only see on movie. I really enjoyed the trip.

As Yim wrote, he is “an idol for all people manger”. If not because of “lucky”, where I can get this kind of manager. As long as you explain clearly what you’ve done, he will appreciate you. With his level, I can imagine how much pressure would get when there is issue on the system. But as many people wrote in this blog, he’s always calm and confident, something that I very admire on him.

At last, I would just like to say, “Sky jealous talents”. Which means, good people may not have good ending, fate decide it.

Lucas, you will be remembered at my deepest heart.

Shia Kong Tat